- Near the confluence of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers (mile marker 946)
- South of U.S. Highway 60 on County Road 304
- East of the community of Wyatt, in Mississippi County, Missouri
- Situated on 18 acres with nearly 1,900 feet of river frontage.
- Ferry service operates seven days a week, 52 weeks a year on a continuous basis from Dorena, Missouri in Southeastern Mississippi County to Hickman, Kentucky – a 15-minute trip.
- Service is capable of carrying up to 12 regular-sized vehicles as well as 18-wheelers and large farm equipment.
- Location allows year-round access for barge operators as the northern-most ice-free area on the Mississippi River.
- Potable water via a two-inch water line from the Mississippi County Water District available.
- Three-phase power available.
204 S 411th Rd
East Prairie, MO 63845